Are you familiar with this .....
You have some veggies hanging out in your fridge and then few days after they gooone... because you didn't have time to make the meal out of them.
This is what you can do!
1. Cut your veggies into same size chunks
2. Season them and put them in the oven for 45min at 180C
3. Once they are ready, cool them on the side
4. Make the soup with them by adding veggie/chicken stock and blend them all togehter
5. Use them as a side salad with your favourite meat of fish
6. Freeze the rest of the batch
This way you will never waste your food, your money and you save lots of time!
Do you prep your food?
Try to prepare your food for one week and let me know how it goes.
It is life changing habit.
Especially in this very busy, modern world!